The Tipping Point originated from the common passions of 2 ex-colleagues and also brother and sister. Learning, developing and changing are running as it were in Katelijn and Tom Nijsmans’ veins. After 15 years in the world of Learning & Development they have developed a methodology based on Brain Based Learning. Together with a team of seasoned professionals, they have developed a specific offer: in addition to their selection of ready-made modules, The Tipping Point helps organizations in their search for the right mix (digital and/or classroom) of ingredients for learning and change processes with impact.
In addition to the above people, we have many years of collaboration with a number of L&D professionals: seasoned trainers, professional actors, e-learning developers & graphic designers.
5 Reasons to join forces with us:
Some of our customers
Our customers say...
- At AG, we have been working with The Tipping Point since early 2020. Why is that? To offer our employees high quality sessions where they are effectively inspired as they 'walk out' and know what they can do differently in their private or working life. The people behind The Tipping Point actively think along with us and give suggestions where necessary. Their switch from classroom to virtual learning journeys has made the difference in Corona's times for our employees. They are just good at what they do, as evidenced by the many reactions we get from our employees such as: "The Tipping Point always does well!" or "Everyone should follow this session!" Each session is scientifically substantiated, their trainers are top notch in terms of content and pedagogy and the follow-up is an enormous added value.Liesa MolenaersLearning advisor at AG Insurance
- The Tipping Point is a preferred partner for us in Learning & Development because they provide a very integrated approach with a clear and unique value proposition, in the field of 'brain learning'. The thorough approach and guidance in determining learning objectives, always customized solutions with focus on transfer, all based on how our brain learns, given by excellent trainers.TINNE DE BACKERLearning & Talent development manager, TELENET
- The virtual journey 'giving & receiving feedback' was a success at our Pauwels Academy. The Tipping Point handles the teaching material, the slides and the process very professionally. Moreover, the webinar itself was supervised by top speakers, with a lot of enthusiasm. We are curious to find out more!Céline Van PuymbrouckPauwels Consulting
- The Tipping Point has a different perspective on learning and goes that extra mile to deliver a strong, high-quality education - with a focus on the best possible transfer to practice. We have learned to know them as an innovative partner that actively thinks along and offers a refreshing approach. A successful formula, as the reactions of our employees show: 'The training was very clear and fun and we will be able to use it well in practice' 'The trainers were excellent' 'Hopefully every employee gets this training! 'Strongly substantiated training thanks to the strong experience of the trainers'. We look forward to further cooperation!JANA HINDRYCKXLearning specialist retail, DELHAIZE
- The trainings of The Tipping Point are described by our employees as follows: " A training that I can immediately implement in my job." " One of the most skilled and enthusiastic trainers I have seen." " The ideal mix between theory and practice." " Enormously instructive." " You get a lot of insight into yourself." It is also very pleasant to work with The Tipping Point as a Learning & Development department. In order to get a good insight into the needs of the organisation they ask specific questions, they also actively think along with the organisation and give appropriate advice. In this way, the training journeys not only match the needs, but also the culture of Argenta.. We see them as a very competent and valuable partner in supporting the Healthy Growth of our talents and our organization.Davina De BlockCoach Organisatie & Talent, Argenta Bank- en Verzekeringsgroep nv
- We got to know The Tipping Point at de "Proeverijen" in 2017 and were immediately excited! The scientific approach and the link with the brain triggered us to get in touch and sit down at the table with them. In the meantime, almost a year on, we can talk about a successful collaboration. Together we have shaped a process of stress and resilience. The reactions of the participants are laudatory, not only about the content, but also about the trainers. Professional, experts in their field and above all passionate about what they do. Glad that we joined forces with them!KIMBERLY DE LAETLearning & Development, L&D Coördinator ELIA