What makes “learning” a skill for the future?
If organisations want to bridge the so-called skill gap, they must continue to invest in the learning and growth of their employees. The more successful someone is at learning, the greater the chance that he or she can keep up with new developments. Learning or ‘learning to learn’ is therefore a meta-skill for the future: a skill that you must have in order to be able to (continue to) learn other skills. Within the topic of ‘learning’, The Tipping Point offers various learning modules:
Which format are you looking for?
To put the skill ‘learning’ and ‘learning to learn’ top of mind in your organisation, different formats are possible depending on the objectives, the learning culture and the possibilities.
Below you’ll find an overview of the different formats we offer around learning. You can click on one of these formats or you can use the different filters on the right side to search more specifically.
BUILDING THE SKILLS
What formats are there to teach these skills ?
We all learn in different forms and in different ways. To implement the skills that are important for you organization, it is crucial that the used learning tools have the necessary impact and are aligned with your organizational culture. Based on our expertise and experience we distinguish the following:
Meet our clients
- At AG, we have been working with The Tipping Point since early 2020. Why is that? To offer our employees high quality sessions where they are effectively inspired as they 'walk out' and know what they can do differently in their private or working life. The people behind The Tipping Point actively think along with us and give suggestions where necessary. Their switch from classroom to virtual learning journeys has made the difference in Corona's times for our employees. They are just good at what they do, as evidenced by the many reactions we get from our employees such as: "The Tipping Point always does well!" or "Everyone should follow this session!" Each session is scientifically substantiated, their trainers are top notch in terms of content and pedagogy and the follow-up is an enormous added value.Liesa MolenaersLearning advisor at AG Insurance
- The Tipping Point is a preferred partner for us in Learning & Development because they provide a very integrated approach with a clear and unique value proposition, in the field of 'brain learning'. The thorough approach and guidance in determining learning objectives, always customized solutions with focus on transfer, all based on how our brain learns, given by excellent trainers.TINNE DE BACKERLearning & Talent development manager, TELENET
- The Tipping Point has a different perspective on learning and goes that extra mile to deliver a strong, high-quality education - with a focus on the best possible transfer to practice. We have learned to know them as an innovative partner that actively thinks along and offers a refreshing approach. A successful formula, as the reactions of our employees show: 'The training was very clear and fun and we will be able to use it well in practice' 'The trainers were excellent' 'Hopefully every employee gets this training! 'Strongly substantiated training thanks to the strong experience of the trainers'. We look forward to further cooperation!JANA HINDRYCKXLearning specialist retail, DELHAIZE
- The trainings of The Tipping Point are described by our employees as follows: " A training that I can immediately implement in my job." " One of the most skilled and enthusiastic trainers I have seen." " The ideal mix between theory and practice." " Enormously instructive." " You get a lot of insight into yourself." It is also very pleasant to work with The Tipping Point as a Learning & Development department. In order to get a good insight into the needs of the organisation they ask specific questions, they also actively think along with the organisation and give appropriate advice. In this way, the training journeys not only match the needs, but also the culture of Argenta.. We see them as a very competent and valuable partner in supporting the Healthy Growth of our talents and our organization.Davina De BlockCoach Organisatie & Talent, Argenta Bank- en Verzekeringsgroep nv
- We got to know The Tipping Point at de "Proeverijen" in 2017 and were immediately excited! The scientific approach and the link with the brain triggered us to get in touch and sit down at the table with them. In the meantime, almost a year on, we can talk about a successful collaboration. Together we have shaped a process of stress and resilience. The reactions of the participants are laudatory, not only about the content, but also about the trainers. Professional, experts in their field and above all passionate about what they do. Glad that we joined forces with them!KIMBERLY DE LAETLearning & Development, L&D Coördinator ELIA
The Tipping Point is a partner in the personal development of our employees. They are the perfect match with our organization and radiate the same values and passion as our employees. We still have many plans with them in our future development policy.CARL PRAETHR director, SWITCH